Do you want to be a student of any Universities in UK? Do you want to get a fully funded scholarship in any UK universities? If you do, then you are in the right place.Queen Elizabeth II offers scholarships for Undergraduate program, Graduate program, Master program, MBA program and PhD program to mark Prince Harry Wedding Ceremony.Those who earn their degree from any universities in UK are considered as high quality graduates.Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate program, graduate program, master program, MBA program and PhD program.
SELECTED UK UNIVERSITIES:Application for the Royal Wedding Scholarship should be made through the following UK Universities;
- University of Cambridge
- University of Oxford
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- Imperial College London
- University of St Andrews
- Durham University
- Loughborough University
- Lancaster University
- University of Warwick
- University College London
Benefits of this Scholarship:
- Free visa (4 years).
- Full free tuition fee.
- Weekly allowance.
- Travel allowance.
- Family allowance (if married).
- Health insurance coverage.
Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.Sponsor: Queen Elizabeth IIHow To Apply:
- Fill up the online applications for scholarship programs on this platform.
- Upload your transcripts form to the online application.
- write a statement of purpose.This should convey your interest,academic qualification and your goals.
- Submit the application online when all the necessary documents required are completed
- Method of Application: If you receive an offer from the University you will be invited to apply for this scholarship.
Contact email@example.com for more Information Scholarship Application Deadline:June 29, 2019